The purpose of the Dress Code is to encourage students to focus on the learning process without the distractions of unsuitable dress and grooming. Students shall maintain a clean, orderly appearance at all times.
The responsibility for the personal appearance of the student rests with the parent/guardian and the student. Personal appearance shall not detract from the educational process. The following establishes the minimum acceptable standards for student dress to be interpreted and enforced by the administration or designee
- Shirts may not contain any violent, gang related, alcohol or drug related images.
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- NO jackets/sweatshirts may be worn to school unless weather permits. NO hooded “hoodie” sweatshirts allowed at any time. (Exceptions as determined by Administration.)
- Low cut, see through, or sleeveless tops are NOT allowed.
- NO shorts; NO skirts or dresses
- ALL pants and jeans must be plain with basic solid colors and worn at the waist.
- Belts must be worn at all times if pants do not sit at the waist.
- Pants/Bottoms must fit appropriately, not too loose or too tight.
- Pajama style, sports pants, sweatpants, stretch-pants are strictly prohibited.
Closed toe shoes ONLY; NO High Heels
Accessories below will NOT be allowed:
- Hoop Earrings (only studs IN EARS permitted)
- Piercings of any kind (i.e: tongue, nose, eyebrows, cheek, lip)
- Necklaces or rings
- Hats, caps, headgear, bandanas, hoods, sweatbands or sunglasses are prohibited.